Established in 2008, Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Through our Bali office, we have over the past 10+ years, been serving clients in the Maldives, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
We are since years the hospitality recruiter of choice in Indonesia and our aim is to soon become the #1 hospitality recruiter in the South East Asia region.
Join our dynamic team as Secretary!
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
• Understanding of Indonesian hospitality market
• Prior experience in recruiting agency and/or HR department is considerable advantage
• Excellent administrative skills, well organized, ability to perform well under pressure, ability to work independently, doesn’t mind to go the extra mile when needed, able to keep confidentiality
• Attentive, polite, professional appearance, punctual, outgoing personality, excellent social skills, proactive, flexible, team player
• Computer literate
• Provides secretarial and administrative support to the Director, Recruiting Manager and assigned office staff
• Maintains the working and guest areas of office in tidy fashion
• Provides secretarial assistance for supervisors and assigned office staff
• Checks, files, distributes all incoming mail
• Checks all incoming emails, answers when appropriate and/or forwards to appropriate person
• Answers all incoming calls and transfers to appropriate person when needed
• Acts as receptionist, assists with visitor’s inquiries, provides information about the company’s services, etc
• Contacts candidates for interviews and other appointments as requested by Director and Recruiting Manager
• Maintains candidate, client and mailing list database, office filing and storage systems
• Maintains contact details of all external parties (suppliers, IT support, …) and liaises with them whenever required
• Maintains constant update of active vacancies in excel, word and on our web site
• Advertises active vacancies on regular intervals in our selected media
• Prepares monthly statistics, reviews with Director and has the data ready to be discussed during next weekly meeting
• Prepares recruitment service invoices for each placement
• Maintains calendar of supervisors and reminds them of upcoming interviews, appointments, meetings, etc
• Prepares and executes monthly payment for electricity, telephone
• Assists with the preparation of meetings, presentations, mailings, creation of flyers, special event notices, booking of tickets, press releases, etc
• Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisors and assigned office staff
• Always projects a favorable image of Global Expat
For those who are interested, kindly please send your CV to :
Kirim CV ke
Bagikan Lowongan :