Astadala Hospitality, which has been around for about 16 years (started in 2003) with 6 well-known hospitality brands in Kuta and Seminyak area are currently looking for experienced and motivated candidates to join the team. Three positions are available at Sales & Marketing Department and our spa brand, Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
** Sales & Marketing Department**
1. Social Media Specialist
– Produce daily social media contents updates (captions, photos, videos) for Astadala brands.
– Plan, design, and execute social media strategies.
– Schedule and optimize daily social media updates as well as maintain interactions across multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Twitter.
– Create and manage social media marketing calendar.
– Manage influencer’s collaboration.
– Plan and execute social media campaigns, ads, including ads design, and ads budget management.
– Establish metrics, goals, and tracking for social media.
– Conduct data analysis and gather insight of social media performance.
– Creating social media report by using social media tools and/or analytics platform.
– Stay up-to-date with social media trends, tools and technologies.
– Indonesian citizen only and permanently based in Bali.
– Open for male or female.
– Excellent English (spoken and written).
– A strong, dynamic, creative personality.
– Self-starter and know how to work in a team.
– Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Good copy-writing skills.
– Having passion and highly active in social media.
– Social media savvy – having good judgement, skill, and practical knowledge of social media landscape and analytics platforms.
– Specifically having a keen eye for photography, typography, color, layout, and concept design.
– Possess/manage an outstanding social media profile, either personal or brand (no private account). Only the one with proper social media portfolio will be called for interview.
Continue reading “Lowongan Astadala Hospitality”