A group of company at Jimbaran area as a master planned destination Bali International Park has been designed with rare sensivity towards the surrounding environment. It aims to incorporate Residential properties, retail outlets, hotels, resorts and beach club. Entertainment attractions and other necessary public service.
Now we are looking for:
IT Manager (Full Time)
The position will be leading a team of IT managers and also be responsible for overseeing the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
The IT Manager must be a highly organized and have excellent IT network, infrastructure and computer systems knowledge. They must also have strong communication skills and able to manage and motivate people.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Day to day project management of various IT infrastructure projects
- Maintain institution’s effectiveness through defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Implement disaster recovery and back-up procedures as well as information security and control processes
- Forecast requirements and prepare an annual IT budget, including ensuring that financial goals are met
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure smooth and successful project completion
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Supervise and control the implementation of Network Installation, Technical Support, and Telecommunication System effectively
- Analyze, plan, and design IT application and systems by partnering with key stakeholders across group to develop solutions for IT needs
- Required skill(s): Project Plan, Timeline Project, Budgeting, Excellent Communication, Leadership, Team/People Management, Negotiation, Personal Organization
- Have a developer/software engineer background and have a good understanding of software architecture principles is a must for this position
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- More than 5 years experience in Network Systems
- Has experience working in Multi-National Company (MNC)
- Preferably have deep knowledge and proven skill in Network Installation, Technical Support and Telecommunication Systems
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is a must
- Has high integrity, strong leadership, and good communication skill
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Ability to independently manage tight timelines
- Highly motivated individual with a focus on delivering high standards
- Indonesian, Domicile in Bali
- Male, max 40 years old.
- Able to joint IMMEDIATLY.
If you are interesting to joint, sent your recent photo and cv by email to HR Dept :
email@example.com with Subject email as : POSITION – Name