hu’u Villas located at Petitenget, Seminyak – Bali.
Looking for motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Sales & E-commerce Supervisor
i) Male/Female, Age between 25yo-40yo.
ii) Relevant educational and hospitality background for the position.
iii) Must have work experience in the same position for minimum 2 years.
iv) Good command of written & spoken English.
v) Strong leadership skill, results & goal orientated.
vi) Good team spirit, integrity and honesty.
vii) Having networking abilities.
viii) Able to execute online campaigns and monitor the performance of the campaign
ix) Well groomed, good communication skill, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges.
Job Description :
. Monitor the hotel’s e-Commerce strategies as they are being implemented;
• Daily management of hotel online presence on various Online Travel Agent websites;
• Managing rate & inventory changes as well as content management;
• Communicate with Resident Manager, Front Office and others on daily basis;
• Developing budgets for projects, monitoring costs, providing status reports to management, and incorporating feedback from the executive level;
• Manage e-Commerce website content updates, coordinating site changes with IT and Marketing business owners including site presentation, product presentation, pricing changes and text and image modifications;
• Manage and update the Hotel’s website, relevant social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging) and e-Commerce functions including latest campaign, events and promotions from the Hotel;
• Drives web traffic/sales, growth of e-Commerce applications via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies, with high level of customer acquisition and conversion;
• Handle customer service for online – phone calls, e-mails, facebook, etc;
• Develops and implements new customer acquisition and retention initiatives by managing search engine keyword buys, email acquisition newsletters and exploring other online advertising vehicles;
• Negotiate and close new business opportunities with new merchants.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your curriculum vitae (in English) together with recent color photograph to: